Daily traveling in pollution, stressful lifestyle, lack of nutrition, exposure to dust and pollutants, no exercise, excessive use of junk, frozen and carbonated foods are the major contributors to acne and pimples in our daily life.
Every skin tone has tiny holes that are called pores, when these pores are clogged due to the accumulation of oil, bacteria, dust, and dead skin cells and are responsible for the onset of harmful skin conditions that is called acne. If your skin is
Causes of acne-
Major causes responsible for the onset of this inflammatory skin disease include-
- excessive use of fatty, oily and starchy food
- dehydration or inadequate intake of fluids
- unbalanced diet hours
- excessive use of cosmetics
- excessive use of harsh soaps
- use of harmful steroids
- hormonal issues
- chronic constipation
- inactive lifestyle
- stress and anxiety
- insomnia or inadequate sleep
- poor skin hygiene
- excessive use of alcohol and tobacco
- deficiencies associated with nutrition
Ayurvedic aspect of acne-
According to Ayurveda skin disorders are the result of an imbalance of doshic elements. It is very necessary that your digestive system should be fine so that there is no release of toxins to cause various skin disorders. Everyone should eat avoid foods that cause inflammation in the outer and inner layers of skin. We are not taking nutritious and healthy foods that is why we came across various skin disorders. All three doshas are responsible for causing acne pimples and various other skin problems.
Vata dosha imbalance- Accumulation of excessive Vata dosha in the body is responsible for causing dryness in the body and skin. It is responsible for clogging of tiny pores of skin and onset of pimples, acne, blackheads, dryness, and excessive production of oils on the skin.
Pitta dosha imbalance- Excessive accumulation of pitta dosha in the body is responsible for the production of excessive toxins due to indigestion. These toxins are responsible for redness and swellings of skin that is one major reason for the onset of pimples and painful acne
Kapha dosha imbalance- Excessive accumulation of Kapha dosha in the body is responsible for causing dampness in the body and results in cystic acne and pimples. Pimples and acne on the skin caused by an imbalance of Kapha dosha are pus and fluid-filled.
An ayurvedic term used for acne is “MUKHA DUSHIKA or YAUVAN PIDIKA” it means the disease which causes harm to beauty or disease that starts at puberty age. The major factor responsible for this disease is an imbalance of all three body energies. This imbalance is responsible for causing serious inflammation of the skin and result in the onset of painful pimples and acne. People who are suffering from this disease too have issues related to their body metabolism and digestion. So it is very essential to cure your digestive troubles to resolve your skin issues.
Herbs used to treat acne-
Herbs are the only holistic approach to get rid of this problem naturally and without any side effects. use of herbs gives long-term relief and does not leave any marks on the skin caused by this serious inflammatory disease. Triphala, turmeric, neem, Chandana, Guduchi, ashwagandha, and aloe vera are the herbs used to treat acne available at our Suyogyaayurvwellness. All these herbs efficiently work to treat this serious inflammatory condition.
- Triphala (amalki, vibhitaki and haritaki) – Triphala is best Ayurveda remedy to treat this inflammatory skin disorder available at our suyogyaayurvwellness. As we all know that these three herbs are digestive in nature and help to stimulate our metabolism. Regular use of triphala in sufferer of acne help to resolve their issues associated with digestion and metabolism and give long term relief. Regular use of these herbs help to promote healthy digestion and neutralize the harmful effects of toxins released by indigestion. It help to treat chronic constipation in patients of acne.
- Turmeric– Turmeric is best anti-inflammatory herb of Ayurveda available at our suyogyaayurwellness. Regular use of this herb help to reduce both internal and external inflammation of tissues, organs and skin. Use of turmeric help to reduce external inflammation of acne on skin and also help to improve skin tone. Use of this herb help to remove the scars and marks caused due to stubborn pimples and acne.
- Neem– Neem is very effective blood purifying herb of Ayurveda available at our suyogyaayurwellness. Regular use of this herb help to neutralize the effects of harmful toxins and free radicals in blood that causes pimple and acne. It help to fight against the microbes that causes skin disorders and infections.
- Chandana– Chandana is one of soothing and calming herb of Ayurveda available at suyogyaayurwellness. use of this herb give cooling effects for skin and help to relieve itching, irritation and burning sensation caused by acne on affected parts of body. It help to improve our skin tone and colour complexion.
- Guduchi– Guduchi is best herb of Ayurveda to boost out immune system available at suyogyaayurwellness. It is best anti-oxidant and anti-pyretic herb of Ayurveda. Regular use of this herb help to boost our immunity and protect our blood and skin from harmful effects of toxins, free radicals, chemicals and dust particles. It improve our body’s capacity to fight against acute and chronic infections caused by microbes.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is again beneficial herb of Ayurveda that fight against acne available at suyogyaayurwellness. Regular use of this herb help to fight against mental factors that are responsible for onset of acne and other skin disorders. Regular intake of this herb give relief from excessive stress, anxiety and depression. It has calming and cooling effects on mind. It help to relax our brain muscles and give long term relief.
- Aloevera– Aloe vera is another beneficial herb that help to heal this inflammatory condition of skin available at suyogyaayurwellness. Regular use of this herb only help to resolve pimple and acne also help to combat with other skin issues. It is also digestive and anti-oxidant in nature. Regular use of herb help to boost immune system and digestive troubles.
Precautionary measures to get relief from acne-
- Stay away from packed and frozen foods
- Salty, spicy and sour food should strictly restricted
- Water intake should to raised depending upon body weight
- Wash your face frequently
- Avoid the excessive use of irritant soaps and cosmetics
- Acne and pimple lesions must be left untouched
- Stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet
The above Blog is published by Suyogya Ayurwellness Pvt Ltd. – Contact for Ayurvedic Products Online