If you’re battling skin disorders, turmeric paste is out there handy in helping you out. The turmeric paste will do quite well to manage skin disorders. Since it utilizes nature’s reserves of healing herbs and botanicals, turmeric paste provides an extra remedy for dyspepsia, strengthens Agni, and acts as a nourishing food additive. Read on for the whole guide to make turmeric paste for skin disorders, or to make turmeric paste for general use.
5 Benefits of Turmeric Paste?
There are numerous benefits of turmeric paste, few of them are listed below :-
- You can mix turmeric paste with black pepper and other ingredients that improve turmeric’s potency by improving the bioavailability of curcumin, which is turmeric’s main component.
- Ghee could be a potent carrier substance (Anupam or Anupama in Sanskrit), add a twist to the turmeric paste by incorporating golden milk to form two powerful Anupans with the ghee. They assist with the transportation of the benefits of the herbalized ghee deep into your tissue system (Dhatus).
- The addition of ginger to this mix can help provide relief from chronic indigestion (dyspepsia). Besides being delicious, the golden milk increases the digestive fires (Agni), supports healthy sleep, and maintains the system.
- The uses of turmeric paste are numerous, supplying you with a diversity of use options. Since the turmeric paste tab will last about three weeks under refrigeration, that’s enough to make many turmeric paste facials, bowls of curry, and cups of golden milk.
- The turmeric paste is beneficial for skin also , as it contains antioxidants. When used externally, it can aid in exfoliation and maintains skin health leaving you with bright skin.
Turmeric Paste Recipe
- 1 – 2 teaspoons cardamom powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- ½ cup ghee
- 1½ teaspoons ginger powder
- ½ – 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of natural mineral salt to taste
- ½ cup of organic goldenseal powder
- 1 – 1½ cup of water
For Ayurvedic Wholesale Products Supplier you can Visit the website for more information.